How Wealth Rules the World – Ben G. Price
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- FREE Download - YES, Free!!! (Might be slow to load...)
- No time for a whole book? Just read the introduction and the preface!!!
The "Rights" of Property
Many of today's most serious issues—homelessness, gun violence, fracking, prison privatization, predatory lending, and many more—resist resolution because the "rights of property" (including corporations) undermine the rights of people.
- Ben Price details often shocking examples of how the supposedly unalienable rights of individuals and communities are blithely disregarded. But he also describes how over 200 communities have drafted their own bills of rights that push back against the primacy of property and how we all can join this struggle to return America to what the revolutionary generation intended. (From the Home Page)
- Listen to the preface - Click "Sample"
- Thom Hartman reads an excerpt & interviews the author
- A Detailed Excerpt for Download - Includes the Forward, Preface & Aclaime
- The Book in Various Formats
- Detailed Book Description
- FREE Download
- Community Environmental Legal Defense Fund (CELDF)
- Move to Amend
- Buy at Indiebound.org
- HEIST: Who Stole the American Dream?
- Stan's Influences