Subjects Wanted - Research Trial - Shining Light on Dementia
People With Symptoms Of Dementia Will Be Paid $225
- Only 8 subject slots are available now for this 2-month clinical trial
- Subjects are compensated $225 for 3 brief clinic visits and online neuropsychological testing.
Elkins Park, PA 19027 (at the corner of Old York Road and Church Rd.)
- 8120 Old York Road, Suite 140 * Elkins Park, PA 19027
- firstname.lastname@example.org * 610-940-0488
The Treatment Is With Light, No Drugs
A New noninvasive non-drug therapy for cognitive and behavioral symptoms of dementia are being evaluated in randomized, double blind, placebo-controlled trials in Elkins Park and Temple, TX. The study follows years of clinical experience with this technique that have helped people recover their memory and start to function well in their jobs and lives.
- The study uses low-level light stimulation directed to the head. The stimulation sessions are conducted at home, twice daily, for 5 minutes over 60 consecutive days.
QuietMIND Foundation Offers Drug-Free, Non-Invasive Body-Mind Healing
QuietMIND Foundation is a public non-profit research foundation and an outpatient healthcare practice.
- Our staff includes internationally recognized, highly-trained, professionals drawn from the fields of psychology, functional medicine, psychiatry, neuroscience research, organizational consulting, and the law.
- We provide safe effective non-invasive, drug-free alternatives for resolving learning, memory, behavior and movement problems.