Drexel University is described by Wikipedia as follows:
Drexel University is a private research university with three campuses in Philadelphia and one in Sacramento, California. It was founded in 1891 by Anthony J. Drexel, a noted financier and philanthropist. As of 2015, more than 26,000 students are enrolled in over 70 undergraduate programs and more than 100 master's, doctoral, and professional programs at the university. Drexel's cooperative education program (co-op) is a unique aspect of the school's degree programs, offering students the opportunity to gain up to 18 months of paid, full-time work experience in a field relevant to their undergraduate major or graduate degree program prior to graduation.
The school's main campus is in University City.
In The News
- $5 million grant to expand job-training programs for unemployed West Philadelphians, West Philly Local, February 20, 2018.
- Academy of Natural Sciences of Drexel University
- Collegiate Consortium for Workforce and Economic Development
- Delaware Valley Industrial Resource Center (DVIRC)
- Dornsife Center for Neighborhood Partnerships
- Excite Center
- Lindy Center for Civic Engagement
- The Triangle
- Wikipedia: Drexel University
In The News
- Tom Brokaw Visits Drexel University, NBC-10, April 8, 2017.