Eclectic Learning Network (ELN)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Home Schooling and Other Learning Alternatives
- A diverse and secular member-based network; dedicated to the empowerment of unschooling/self-directed families through community, connection and awareness that reflect the cultural and interest-driven needs of our children.
- Eclectic Learning Network creates a passageway for children to engage in interest-based and self-directed learning opportunities without fear of failure.
- ELN founder Maleka Diggs has made it her mission to shift the paradigm of education; providing year-round learning opportunities not only for her children, but Philadelphia homeschool families who are seeking a similar network of support.
- Note: The above description came from an older ELN "About" page.
- About-Homeschooling (1)
- About-Unschooling (2)
- Does-Education (49)
- Does-Event Calendar (390)
- Is-Minority Owned (32)
- Is-Network (34)
- Is-Woman Owned (77)
- Issue-Anti-racism (3)
- Issue-College Preparedness (34)
- Issue-Education (138)
- Issue-Home Schooling (6)
- Issue-Racial Justice (8)
- Serves-Families (53)
- Serves-Homeschoolers (6)
- Serves-Parents (40)
- Serves-Self Directed Learners (10)