Gathering Summit - Day One
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Back to Gathering Summit Conference Index Page
- PRIYA PARKER - Author of The Art of Gathering
- ANGIE THURSTON - Director of Formation at On Being Impact Lab
- CASPER TER KUILE - Director of Possibility at On Being Impact Lab
- ELAN BABCHUK - Founding Director of the Glean Network
- Rabbi Elan Babchuck is a rabbi and an entrepreneur, and spends much of his time exploring the rich intersections between these two traditions, and the abundant possibilities therein.
- JACKI HILLS - Deputy Executive Director of The Phoenix
- The Phoenix enables individuals to re-define themselves in an environment free from the stigma of addiction.
- AMY VAN DORAN - Founder of Modern Love Club
- Having matchmade thousands of people in New York City over the past 10+ years, Amy knows as much as anyone what it takes for people to find lasting love in the modern world.
- KURSAT OZENC - Founder of the Ritual Design Lab
- His first book, Rituals for Work , is coming out on April 9!
- SARON YITBAREK - Founder of CodeNewbie
- CodeNewbie started as a weekly Twitter chat to connect people learning to code by Saron.
- JILL SALESMAN - Founder of the Founding Moms
- Jill started the Founding Moms, a collective of over 12,000 members. Those members connect through offline meetups and online resources where mom entrepreneurs can exchange, connect and learn from one another.
- ALEX HILLMAN - Fearless leader at IndyHall