Gaudenzia gives the following descriptive information:
Gaudenzia helps people affected by drug and alcohol dependency, mental illness and related conditions to achieve a better quality of life and become accountable individuals.
Gaudenzia says this about its programs:
A leader in the addiction treatment and recovery services field since 1968, Gaudenzia offers programs to best serve the needs of our diverse and ever-changing client population.
- Adult Residential Services: Short, intermediate and long term substance abuse and mental health services are available for adults, women with children, homeless individuals, and HIV symptomatic substance abusers.
- Outpatient Services: Traditional counseling is provided in outpatient settings including Intensive Outpatient Programs (IOP), Partial Hospitalization, and diversified prevention programs.
- Adolescent Services: For teens seeking recovery from chemical dependency, Gaudenzia offers both residential and outpatient programs.
- Mental Health Residential Services: Specialized services to treat individuals whose chemical dependency co-occurs with mental disorders.
- Prison Services: Specialized programs for individuals involved in the criminal justice system including services for substance abuse and co-occurring disorders.
- Transitional and Permanent Housing: Gaudenzia operates affordable, drug-free housing to help clients stabilize their recovery following treatment.