Global Philadelphia Association (GPA)
Meet the World Here
The Global Philadelphia Association was founded in 2010 by nine of the leading international organizations in the Greater Philadelphia Region. It has been incorporated as a member-governed Pennsylvania nonprofit corporation whose purposes are:
- To assist--and to encourage greater interaction among--the many organizations and people who are engaged in one form or another of international activity within the Greater Philadelphia Region.
- To promote the development of an international consciousness within the Region.
- To enhance the Region's global profile.
Today, over 200 organizations, businesses, and internationally-minded individuals have become joint venturers in the Global Philadelphia initiative, and more are joining each month.
Note: The above descriptive information came from the organization's About GPA page.
In The News
- The Philadelphia Globy Awards acknowledge six local leaders for local and global contributions, Philadelphia Sunday Sun, December 17, 2021.
- Event Calendar: Events
- Membership: Become a Global Philadelphia Member
- News: Global News from PHL
- Twitter: @GlobalPhila