Independence National Historical Park
"We hold these Truths to be self-evident, that all Men are created equal ..."
Goods, ideas, and people intermingled in early Philadelphia. In this diverse city, a new republic was born. The Declaration of Independence and U.S. Constitution were both debated and signed inside Independence Hall. Nearby sits the Liberty Bell, an international symbol of liberty.
Note: The above descriptive information came from the park's home page.
In The News
- Hidden gems of Independence National Historical Park: Go beyond the Liberty Bell, Curbed Philadelphia, July 30, 2019.
- Digital Collection: INHP Collections Online: Cultural History
- Event Calendar: Calendar
- Facebook: IndependenceNHP
- FAQ: Basic Information
- Instagram: @independencenps
- Photos: Photo Gallery
- Twitter: @INDEPENDENCENHP