Jewish Family and Children's Service of Greater Philadelphia (JFCS)
Strengthening Lives Since 1855
Jewish Family and Children's Service of Greater Philadelphia has a unique and vital mission: to strengthen families and individuals across generations and cultures to achieve stability, independence and community.
Note: The above descriptive information came from the organization's Our Mission page.
In The News
- Assistance is available for older adults in the Northeast, Northeast Times, July 1, 2022.
- Philadelphia-Area Social Service Agencies See Increased Need for Food, Mental Health Resources, Jewish Exponent, October 22, 2020.
- Jewish Groups Make Financial Resources Available Amid Crisis, Jewish Exponent, April 2, 2020.
- JFCS Expands Suicide Prevention Program, Jewish Exponent, February 23, 2020.
- Event Calendar: Events Calendar
- Facebook: @JFCSPhilly
- Instagram: @jfcsphilly
- Twitter: @JFCS_Philly
- Video: The Story of JFCS: Repair the World (YouTube, 5m14s)
- Volunteer: Get Involved