Living Systems Institute
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The resources we need are all around us
Living Systems Institute [studies the] pattern of interactions among the living things in a place.
- In the same way that an individual cell exists as a functional part of a body, each of us exists as a functional part of the pattern of interactions in the place where we live.
- We call this pattern of interactions ecosystem and community and it is both. (from Our Vision)
- Our Vision
- Contents: Lessons & Resources
- Essay: Embedded In Nature
- How the Cook and the Gardener Saved the World (on Facebook)
- In our narrative our hero, Pat the gardener, offers services to landowners converting old fashioned resource intensive lawns into thriving habitats that support themselves.