Mercy Family Center
The Sisters of Mercy have worked in partnership with the working poor of the Nicetown-Tioga community for more than 35 years. Opened in January 2009, the Mercy Family Center provides 32,696 square feet to house the programs we offer, which include:
- Childcare- A before and after school program licensed to serve 100 school aged children.
- Pre-K- A Pre-K program for children ages 3 to 5 who are ineligible for kindergarten.
- Adult Day Care- An Adult Day Care program licensed to serve 57 seniors
- Adult Education- A Human Development program which includes adult education services, computer education, workforce development, GED classes and spiritual and leadership development for women.
- Health and Wellness Initiative providing information and education to improve the health outcomes of families and individuals in the community.