Philadelphia Corporation for Aging (PCA)
Resources and Services for Older Adults
A private nonprofit organization founded in 1973, Philadelphia Corporation for Aging (PCA), is the fourth largest in a nationwide network of Area Agencies on Aging (AAA), and the largest in Pennsylvania. Brought into being by the federal Older Americans Act, these AAAs are mandated to “facilitate the area-wide development and implementation of a comprehensive, coordinated system for providing long-term care in home and community-based settings, in a manner responsive to the needs and preferences of older individuals and their family caregivers.” PCA carries out this mission through advocacy, fund administration, planning, program development and service coordination. (MORE)
In The News
- Healthy meals available to Philadelphia seniors for pickup or delivery, KYW, April 27, 2020.
- Philadelphia Corporation for Aging combats malnutrition among seniors, KYW, September 27, 2019.
- Services for Seniors
- The "Start Here" service needs check list
- News About Aging
- Tools, Resources, and Career Info for Professional Service Providers
- PCA Directory of Affordable Housing Providers