Jump to navigation Jump to search
Socially Active Apparel
Philadelphia Printworks is a conscious clothing company that creates T-shirts, sweatshirts and other apparel with designs inspired by social issues and the legacies of revolutionary leaders.
- Philadelphia Printworks was founded in 2010 by Maryam Pugh and Ruth Perez. It was born out of a love for DIY culture and social justice.
- Since it's inception, PPW has developed into a digital and physical community space for creative collaboration around activism.
- About-Activism (26)
- About-Arts and Culture (36)
- Does-Newsletter Via Email (110)
- Is-Advocacy Organization (487)
- Is-Blog (97)
- Is-Literary Magazine (5)
- Is-Online Publication (42)
- Is-Online Store (5)
- Issue-Activism (57)
- Issue-DIY (25)
- Issue-Gender (2)
- Issue-Gender Equality (4)
- Issue-Gender Gap (2)
- Issue-Literature (19)
- Issue-Social Justice (104)
- Sells-Clothing (16)
- Sells-Socially Active Apparel (2)
- Serves-Sexual and Gender Minorities (9)