Housing | Opportunities | Medical | Education
The mission of the Project HOME community is to empower adults, children, and families to break the cycle of homelessness and poverty, to alleviate the underlying causes of poverty, and to enable all of us to attain our fullest potential as individuals and as members of the broader society. We strive to create a safe and respectful environment where we support each other in our struggles for self-esteem, recovery, and the confidence to move toward self-actualization.
Note: The above descriptive information came from the organization's Who We Are page.
In The News
- How to help during the pandemic, Philadelphia Citizen, March 12, 2020.
- Project HOME announces new recovery housing to be located in Kensington, Star News Philly, January 23, 2019.
- To prevent chronic homelessness, Philly nonprofit offers some young adults more than shelter, Plan Philly, August 21, 2018.
- 'Project Home' Street Teams Looking For Homeless Needing Shelter From Storm, CBS-3, January 21, 2016.
- Homeless Outreach Hotline: 215-232-1984