People Powered Research
The Zooniverse is the world’s largest and most popular platform for people-powered research.
- This research is made possible by volunteers — hundreds of thousands of people around the world who come together to assist professional researchers.
- Our goal is to enable research that would not be possible, or practical, otherwise. Zooniverse research results in new discoveries, datasets useful to the wider research community, and many publications.
Everyone Is A Volunteer
First of all, everyone who contributes to a Zooniverse project is a volunteer! We have a wonderful, global community who help us do what we do. The main ways of volunteering with us are helping us with classifications on data, being a beta tester on projects we've yet to launch, and being a moderator for a project.
- See "How to get involved"
- About Zooniverse
- Zooniverse News
- Zooniverse Project Builder
- Zooniverse Talk
- How to get involved - Volunteer
- Jobs In The Zooniverse