Community Environmental Legal Defense Fund (CELDF)
A Non-profit, Public Interest Law Firm
The Community Environmental Legal Defense Fund (CELDF) is building a movement for Community Rights and the Rights of Nature to advance democratic, economic, social, and environmental rights – building upward from the grassroots to the state, federal, and international level.
We help communities and groups like yours.
We are not a typical environmental organization. We assist communities to develop first-in-the-nation, groundbreaking laws to protect rights – including worker, environmental, and democratic rights, and rights of nature. CELDF provides free and low cost legal services, grassroots organizing, and education, to communities, states, and countries facing injustice. We help them to assert their rights to fight the harms they face.
- The Advisor listings include some very interesting biographies - scroll down]
- Advancing Rights
- How We Work
- Join The Movement
- Daniel Pennock Democracy School
- Democracy School Online
- Earth At Risk part 4 - Thomas Linzey of the CELDF Explains why the constitution is for Rich People
- How Wealth Rules the World - (The Book by Ben Price)
- Move to Amend
- Idea: Corporate Personhood Bibliography
- Thom Hartmann Radio Program See above for the link to Thom's interviews with Tom Linzey
- HEIST: Who Stole the American Dream?