HEIST: Who Stole the American Dream?
Jump to navigation Jump to search
HEIST: Who Stole the American Dream? traces the worldwide economic collapse to a 1971 secret memo entitled Attack on American Free Enterprise System.
- This investigative documentary reveals how American corporations orchestrated the dismantling of middle-class prosperity through rampant deregulation, the outsourcing of jobs, and tax policies favoring businesses and the wealthy.
- HEIST: Who Stole the American Dream? The Two-Minute Trailer
- Featured Experts
- Books and other Resources
- How Wealth Rules the World – Ben G. Price
- Community Environmental Legal Defense Fund (CELDF)
- Idea: Corporate Personhood Bibliography
- Global Exchange
- How the rich get richer – money in the world economy - DW Documentary
- Who Stole The American Dream - The Book
- Video cartoon: The End of the American Dream?