Discovery & Action Dialogue (DAD)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Liberating Structures List Alpha on Wikidelphia in Alphabetically order
- (Items in the above list that are marked with an asterisk have my notes in them)
- Liberating Structures List on Wikidelphia Using the LS Website's "order of difficulty"
Discover, spark & unleash local solutions to chronic problems
DADs make it possible for people in a group, unit, or community to discover by themselves Positive Deviant (PD) behaviors and practices.
- Editor's Note: The groups who engage in DAD may benefit greatly from understanding the Positive Deviant concept. Handouts, as a minimum form of preperation may be appropriate.
- In groups of 5–15 people, ask these questions:
- How do you know when problem X is present?
- How do you contribute effectively to solving problem X?
- What prevents you from doing this or taking these actions all the time?
- Do you know anybody who is able to frequently solve problem X and overcome barriers? What behaviors or practices made their success possible?
- Do you have any ideas?
- What needs to be done to make it happen? Any volunteers?
- Who else needs to be involved?