Positive Deviance Collaborative
Positive Deviance is a world-wide concept based on the observation that in every community there are certain individuals or groups whose uncommon behaviors and strategies enable them to find better solutions to problems than their peers, while having access to the same resources and facing similar or worse challenges.
The Positive Deviance approach is an asset-based, problem-solving, and community-driven approach that enables the community to discover these successful behaviors and strategies and develop a plan of action to promote their adoption by all concerned.
- About Us (Backgound & History
- Current Projects & News
- Resources (Publications & Consultants)
- YouTube: Positive Deviance (3 Minutes)
- YouTube: Positive Deviance Definition (2 Minutes)
- Reflections on Positive Deviance.mp4
- YouTube Search: Positive Deviance
- Google Search: Positive Deviance
- Google Search: Positive Deviance pdf files
- Amazon Books on Positive Deviance
- Healthcare And Education Bibliographies (December 2019)
[https://othernetworks.org/Positive_Deviance_Collaborative on othernetworks}