The Blue Door Group
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Blue Door Group gives the following descriptive information:
- Our focus is interaction and participation. We design, facilitate, and teach interactive processes for learning and for capacity-building.
Teaching Participatory Approaches to Education & Facilitation
- Teaching trainers, organizers, and managers how to design and use interactive and experiential approaches to education and group work in their teaching, facilitation, and meetings.
- Designing and facilitating strategic planning and visioning processes.
- Designing curriculum and facilitating trainings on communication skills, trauma-informed education, and crisis intervention for front-line workers, as well as supervisory and leadership skills for team leaders.
Diversity Dialogues & Intercultural Communication
- Facilitating dialogues on difficult topics such as race and class divisions.
- Designing and facilitating workshops on communicating across cultures.
Community-Building & Engagement
- Designing projects and facilitating processes for connecting people, including arts-based programs, coalition-building events, and networking opportunities.
- Designing and facilitating know-your-rights trainings on immigrant and workers' rights.